Technology company located in the Charlotte, North Carolina. Operations primarily in North and South Carolina. Privately owned document management company. 12 plus years of document imaging experience
Primary Services include:
1. Scanning paper documents, making them accessible in electronic formats on a variety of devices including computers, tablets, mobile phones, etc.
2. Paper and electronic document storage
3. Document software implementation and support
4. Employee training at customer locations
5. Data/document backup and retrieval services
6. Routine pickup of paper documents
Company has developed an efficient, consistent system that guarantees customer projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in a user-friendly format to save the customer time and money. More than 80 percent of their employees have been with the company for nearly 10 years.
Customers from a wide range of industries, including healthcare, government, construction, financial, legal, educational and general business with a primary specialty in health care. Services include document conversion, storage and retrieval systems, scanning hardware and software, disc publishing systems, forms creation software and a full line of tablet PCs for the forms software. Also provide data conversion services—film to digital, for example. Can offer assistance to integrate scanning systems with customers current operational system, so the customer can scan and store documents on your own.
This company prides itself on quality. Company provides built-in disaster recovery with five layers of redundancy which is unmatched by any other imaging company in the area.2001